About Me
My name is Aubree Van Meter and I am a senior at Oklahoma State University. I am majoring in Biology and minoring in Microbiology. My goal is to one day be a physician!
I love animals, plants, and really all living things. My favorite animal is the sea turtle and I have a small but growing plant collection in my house. I got my first plant over 3 years ago and he is doing great :)
I love being in the ocean and have a dream to learn how to surf !!
I love being outside, going to concerts, and hanging out with my friends.
This cactus was my first plant!

Hi Aubree, welcome to evolution! I also love to be surrounded by plants, there is something very calming about it. I don't think I would have thought to pick a cactus as my first plant but, in retrospect, that seems like an excellent choice (and it has such a cool sculptural shape). One of my good friends (who is a PhD student here at OSU) spent a summer working with sea turtles and studies our local turtle population. Turtles are pretty fantastic. I'm looking forward to this journey of learning with you!
ReplyDeleteHi Aubree, I love your plant and honestly I need to start buying some myself. The ocean is one of my favorite things in the world and I am glad I was able to see it on spring break before Covid. Have you applied to medical school? or are you taking a gap year? I am facing the same questions right now and may need some of your wisdom!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete